- Our website collects information from you when you register with us as part of your participation in our online newsletter, contests, or online store. As part of a customer’s registration, we may request the following personal information: name, address, email address, telephone number, birth date, demographic information (such as country and gender), and profile data (such as your music preferences and entertainment practices). If you choose to buy any of our products, we will collect the following additional personal information in order to process your transaction: credit card number and billing address. By making a purchase on our website you consent to our providing your personal information to our service providers to process your transaction(s). Additionally, you may choose to register a website username and/or password so that we can communicate with you, provide the services you have requested, and to provide a more personalized experience on our website. Customers are not required to provide us with this information, but if a customer chooses not to, he/she may not be able to participate in some of the activities on our website.
NEWSLETTERS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
- Our registered users and customers may request to receive newsletters or other email communications from us and we may also offer other users the opportunity to sign up to receive such information. We may also offer our users the choice of whether to receive mailings from others that we think will be of interest, including but not limited to a sales catalog. Please note that in order to keep our registered users informed about the operation of our services, we may also send emails and announcements that are needed for the proper functioning and administration of our sites and services. Additionally, we have features allowing you to submit information to us (such as when contacting us with a question or feedback). We will retain your emails and other information you submit to us for our internal purposes, and to help us serve you better. Recipients of our mailings can unsubscribe by following instructions that may appear at the end of the email newsletter.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH FRIENDS
- We may offer features allowing you to send information to others, such as e-cards or “Tell A Friend” features. For example, you might submit your friend’s name and email address if you send an e-card or your friend’s address when you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient. We will use the contact information you enter for your friends to send the email or e-card.
- When you enter or participate in one of our contests, we will request information from you (such as your name, address, phone number, birth date and email address) and we may also request demographic or profile information. All contests that are held on this website are limited to persons above a certain age. If the birth date provided indicates that the contestant is underage, the information submitted will be deleted. We will use the information you provide for the purpose of conducting the promotion (for example, to contact you if you have won). Any personal information collected will be used by us and may be associated with registration information. We may sometimes partner with sponsors in offering a contest and may share your information with them. For further information about how Deer Head Music Group handles your personal information when you enter one of our contests, please consult the applicable contest rules. Recipients of our mailings can unsubscribe by following instructions that appear at the end of the email newsletter.
WITH WHOM YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
- We use the information collected from a customer to allow him/her to participate in the website activities for which the information is collected. For example, when a customer provides an email address in order to receive updates on a particular artist or type of music, that address is added to the email list for that artist or type of music. We sometimes use the information collected to communicate with customers, such as to notify customers when we make changes to our subscriber agreements, to fulfill a request by a customer for an online newsletter, or to contact the customer about his/her account with us. From time to time, we may also use this information to offer our products, programs, or services to our customers. On each email a customer receives, he/she is given the opportunity to unsubscribe. If a customer requests to be unsubscribed, his/her email address will be permanently removed from that mailing list. When we have co-branded or sponsored services, when we host a site, or when we join with other parties to provide specific services, we may share (provide and/or receive) your personal information with them. We may also share your information with others if you choose to let us do so, such as where we offer opt-in or opt-out choices.
- We may share aggregate information (such as demographic data and/or geographic location of users), which is not personally identifiable, with others and in order to improve our services for marketing and/or industry reporting purposes. Such information will not include personal information such as your name or email address. Additionally, aggregate information collected about our audience may be used to improve our services, for marketing purposes, and/or for industry reporting purposes.
- All of the information you provide will be stored by Deer Head Music Group.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
- For our internal purposes, we may gather information such as the date, time, browser type, navigation history, and IP address of all visitors to our website. We use this information for our internal security audit log, trend analysis, and system administration, and to gather broad demographic information about our user base for aggregate use.
- Our website may provide you with the opportunity to choose to receive communications from us or from third parties at the point where we request information about you. You have the option of removing your name from any email list. In order to ensure the quickest removal from any list, it is best to follow the specific instructions outlined within the communications you receive from us.
CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
- If a user’s personal information changes, we endeavor to provide a way to correct or update the information. A customer can make changes to their information by accessing their account or contacting us. If you have any questions regarding making changes to your data, please contact us.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
- We may provide links to non-Deer Head Music Group websites. We are not responsible for those other websites, their privacy policies or how they treat information about their users, and we advise you to check their privacy policies.
- Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We store your personal information securely, and use a variety of physical, electronic, and managerial security technologies and procedures designed to safeguard the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. We store the personal information provided to us on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities.
SALE OF ASSETS, MERGER, ACQUISITION
- Information collected from you may be transferred to a third party in the event of a sale, acquisition, or merger involving Deer Head Music Group.
- The Website may make available to its users chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or other community functions. Remember that any information you disclose in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal, financial or other information. You should use such community functions at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Deer Head Music Group, LLC, d/b/a/ Deer Head Records,
5 Main Street, PO Box 643,
Delaware Water Gap, PA 18327
- Our Partners:
Deer Head Music Group Music Group is a privately held company based in Delaware Water Gap, PA. For more information, please contact: press@DeerHeadMusicGroup.com